Equipment: Articulated Forklift (Bendi)
Accrediting Body: ITSSAR
Level: Refresher - Certified Fork-Lift Operators Requiring a Refresher/Re-test in accordance with HSE recommendations
Location In House - Customer Premises
Course Duration: 1 Day
Ratio & Days: 3:1 (1 Day), 2:1 (1 Day), 1:1 (1 Day)
Schedule: Course Example
To find out more, Contact Us
What does the course cover?
- Fork Lifts and the Law
- Operator’s Safety Code
- Basic & Advanced Steering, Stacking, De-stacking, Picking Up & Setting Down
- Theory Test
- Major Component Identification, Pre-use Inspection & Reporting
- Practical Skills Test
On completion of the training course the trainee will be able to:
- Name all main components of the forklift truck
- Carry out a Pre-shift inspection check and understand the importance of such checks.
- Operate the forklift truck within the safety limits defined by the manufacturer.
- Stack and de-stack from various heights with various loads safely.
- Manoeuvre a laden forklift truck in a narrow confined area.